Collaboration as a Service
Flexible financing for your hybrid workplace
You focus on business goals
We designed our Collaboration as a Service (CaaS) program for customers who want their teams to be connected, collaborative, engaged, and productive. Why worry about the procurement and management of hardware, software, training, maintenance, and collaboration technology support? Let AVI-SPL do it all for you.
We manage your collaboration technology
As your digital enablement solutions partner, AVI-SPL has the resources to support your hybrid workforce. We’ll help you refresh your meeting rooms, quickly scale UC and cloud video capacity, and keep costs manageable. You’ll be free to focus your IT resources on strategic business goals. That’s the power of Collaboration as a Service.
AVI-SPL experts work with you to bundle AV, UC, and IT services. We help you deliver the essential capabilities that drive successful collaboration. We’ll package your hardware, software licensing, training, maintenance, and support into one program. Collaboration as a Service options include flexible financial models and the ability to refresh technology at fixed intervals in the future.
Why Collaboration as a Service
AVI-SPL designed our Collaboration as a Service program with the enterprise in mind. It delivers reliability, ease of use, and security. This option is also suitable for any organisation looking to accelerate growth and manage IT resources more efficiently.
- Aligns with how you already consume other technology, like laptops and mobile phones
- Conserves capital for strategic business investments while making budgets predictable
- Outsources UC and meeting room technology configuration, interoperability, and management requirements that change rapidly
- Consolidates and co-terms license renewals and hardware refreshes to ease life-cycle management and platform migrations
- Provides a consistent user experience across all collaboration technology and spaces
Collaboration as a Service Components
Based on your AV and UC technology roadmap and end-user needs, your Collaboration as a Service program may include any or all of the following:
- Remote monitoring and management
- 24/7, multi-lingual help desk support
- Problem and incident management
- Asset tracking and auditing
- Capacity and performance management
- User experience management
Flexible subscription terms from one to five years, with monthly, quarterly, or annual payments, and interest-free options available